Saturday, October 8, 2016

New Release: Picture Me This by Marina Lovechild






““One snap with the shutter of my camera, and you will be mine forever,” he whispered.


My name is Sam, short for Samantha. I’m regular, boring and plain. The only time I can ever relax during my time in college is in photography class, or at least… It was.

That all changed when I met my new photography teacher. He is too sexy for his own good, and his mind too twisted for words to describe. Together we are tumbling into darkness, slowly spiralling out of control, and honestly…? I think I like it.”

About the book

“Picture Me This” is a hot new title from Marina Lovechild who is most famous for books such as “Tokyo Longing: A Host Club Romance”. This time she greets us with a steaming new fantasy: a photography teacher that just can’t seem to stop getting into trouble with one of his gorgeous students. The book feature very light BDSM and a sweet romance between two consensual adults who really can’t get enough of each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment