Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Abby's Review: Nights in the Fast Lane by Grace Risata via Goodreads

Nights in the Fast LaneNights in the Fast Lane by Grace Risata
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Brick Wall Stars

Grace Risata is a new author to me so she deserves a chance ;)

Nights in the Fast Lane is a story of Izzy and Dane.

Izzy was working in a cosmetic factory. She liked to see the negatives in everything but with her new year decision, she wanted to be a positive person...That was why when her daily crush, Brick Wall, needed help after he rescued her, she did the only thing she could and accepted him to her house.

Dane was low on his luck in that period of his life. So, to be in need of Izzy was not a secy situation for him. Even though they were attracted to each other they didnt act on it. After they acted on it, some secrets revealed, some problems needed to be solved...



Nights in the Fast Lane had the pieces of humour, drama, action etc. But there was some problem it didn't work well for me. Sexual scenes were a little awkward, the characters were immature for my taste. Unfortunately, I couldn't feel enough connection with the story or the characters...
Maybe because it wasn't the right book for the right time, or maybe because it wasn't the kind of book I usually read.

Overall, it was an okay read for me...



No comments:

Post a Comment