Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Abby's Review: Where the Sun Hides by Bethany-Kris and London Miller via Goodreads

Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)Where the Sun Hides by Bethany-Kris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4-4,5 "I saw the sun" Stars

Once upon a time, Russians and Italians decided to make a peace between them, for the sake of no more blood. And to show their good intentions, they brought their children with them; Kazimir and Violet.
They had never thought the two make friends in such a short notice but the kids were kids. They were pure, innocent then. They thought the kids would forget and one forgot, the other didn't.



Years later, the Russian Bratva and Italian princessa came face to face again in a dangerous situation, where one was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The attraction of the forbidden was there, in that moment.
No matter how dangerous it was, no matter the consequences they were the safe place of each other. They were a kind of rebellion for them as much as something more...Something passionate, sweet, challenging.



I loved Kazimir and Violet. I loved the story line. Sometimes it was a little slow paced, sometimes it was so instant attraction for me. But those things didn't bother me so much.

This book was the second book I've read Bethany-Kris and this time it is a co-written book with London Miller. And I loved this book.

Overall, if you love mafia romances Bethany Kris is a queen of it. I really enjoyed reading the world of Russian and Italian mafias, the romance between Kazimir and Violet under the shadow of their fathers...
Cannot wait for the second book of the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment