Thursday, December 17, 2015

Best Reads of 2015

This year I was lucky. I loved every book I've read. But since I loved each one of them so much it was so hard to make a list. I wanted to list them all!

This year, I tried to read new books but I mostly read a-few-years-old books.

Before you take a look at my list; please know that there is not much difference for me between the first and the tenth. I might list all of them as the first and the second only if I could but I thought it would be hard for you to see them clearly ;)

Thank you all the authors who writes these perfect books!!


Here is my list:

1) Indebted Series by Pepper Winters...

OMG! I loved these books. The characters, the storyline...It was epic read!

2) Love Me With Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher...

The Opportunist was published in 2011 and Thief was published in 2013...But these books will be stay with me forever! I don't know why I've read them so late...

3) Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

There is so much about this book. It was everything a book should have. I Archer This Book!

4) The Raven Room by Ana Medeiros

Ahhh...This book! With every page I had more and more question. Now? I'm waiting for next book like a crazy!

5)  Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Intelligent! Brilliant! Mind-blowing!

6) Three Two One (321) by J. A. Huss

This book left me overwhelmed! I'm sure years later I'll still remember this one.

7) Easy Virtue by Mia Asher

I need the second book! Like now! Like ASAP!

8) Twin Duo Series by Jettie Woodruff

These books have special place in my heart. Paxton and Gabriella...I loved them!

9) Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

Alessandra Torre knows how to break my heart with very-well reads!

10) Raw by Belle Aurora

What can I say? I loved Twitch a little too much

No comments:

Post a Comment