Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: Black Lies by Alessandra Torre via Goodreads

Black LiesBlack Lies by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+ Intelligent Stars!


Black Lies is the second book I've read by Alessandra Torre.
With this book, I felt AT can be an obsession for readers.

Why? Let me explain...

I've read this book after I've read Sex Love Repeat...Both book says "I love two men, I fuck two men"
And for those booklovers who has never read AT's books before may think they both have same story...
Let me laugh at you. Not to be rude...I'm laughing at your possible face after you read these two books.

“Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails. I love two men. I fuck two men. If you think you've heard this story before, you haven't”


Lana is the rich-spoiled girl who grown up in a rich family. But her parents want her to be in one way...their way. Lana doesnt want it, she doesnt want to settle the life she despised for years and she does it. She gets free from her parents and their expectations. She lives her life the way she wants it. The only thing she keeps doing is a charity work.

In one of those charity nights, she meets Brant. Handsome, rich, genious, attentive and hot. Everything is great in their lives, in their relationships...
But in three years, Brant proposed 4 times to Lana and she did never say yes...Why?



And Lee...He is rough, full of passion. He isnt a genious, he isnt rich...He is everything Brant isnt. And this was the attraction. Lana is with Lee for two years. She cannot give up on him, she cannot let him go. She wants him and she does everything in her power to keep him hers.

description

This book isnt one of those classical love triangle book. This book has more. Nothing is wrong or right in this book.

There is one twist in the book. To be honest I didnt realize that twist till later on the book. I didnt expect something like that. But you know what they say:
"Expect the unexpected"

And I have to admit one thing: This book gave me broken-heart. Really. In AT's books my heart gets always broken. But I think it's worth it.

“This love is worth the unsaid truths. The hidden lies.”


I loved the characters in the book...The storyline...The twist...Sex. Everything was great for me. If you didnt read this book yet, you should read it. This book is in my "Best Reads of 2015" list. So I strongly recommend you to read ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment