Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: First Dept by Pepper Winters via Goodreads

First Debt (Indebted, #2)First Debt by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+ - Have to "fix" it - Stars

It was so hard for me to get away from the third book of this serial and started to write this review. Normally, I cannot wait to write reviews about the books I've just finished. But these books were like a drug for me. I cannot stop reading.
I have four ARCs to read on line, two projects I have to do about university but here I am. Cannot get enough of Jethro and this story. (Get your claws inside, you possessive ladies! I'm just expressing my feelings. LOL)

Well, since there is a lot of great reviews about this book online, I'll just make it quick.

description

First Debt takes the story from where the first book left. That's the thing about this book. It's like watching TV series jut better than that.

In this book, there is some answers for us, but there is lots of questions unanswered for us poor readers.

“We’re fucked, Nila Weaver. Well and truly fucked.”


The second book of this serial is so much hotter than the first. Jethro and Nila are fighting for everything. For their will, for their needs and for their power.

description

I love so much how everything is a war between these two.
I love how they are ruining each other and molding the pieces back better.
I love how the become weaker but stronger at the same time.

“Kiss me"
“You’re a fucking nightmare.”
“Kiss me.”
“You’re ruining my life.”
“Kiss me, Jethro. Kiss me.”


Long story short...These books are just what I needed at this moment. Pepper Winters surely created dark, poetic and magical word. Twisted, wicked and strong characters.

Well, now if you'll excuse me...I'll keep reading the third book ;)

PS: I found the images online. Not my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment