Monday, April 18, 2016

Abby's Review: Black Widow by Lauren Runow via Goodreads

Black Widow  (Club Bridge, #1)Black Widow by Lauren Runow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5-4 -I'm gonna show you what's really crazy- Stars

Black Widow was very lyrical novel by Lauren Runow. It was my first read by this author and I'm glad it was enjoyable.

Kamii is a defense attorney who lost her husband years ago. She is a workaholic till she met Becca.

Becca is the complete opposite of Kamii and with her chirpy persona she finds a way to pull Kamii out of her shell. She introduces Kamii with a new world. Somewhere she can only read in her erotic novels. But with Becca she can live her fantasies, anonymously...



Preston is at war with his own demons. He has a broken heart who has needs. He seeks for sex and only sex without any emotions. Till his eyes met with a pair of eyes he immediately got addicted.

Now everything changes...Emotions get in the way. But this is not the only problem.
They find themselves in something big. Bigger than them.
There is no such thing as coincidence and everything is about to change...



Black Widow was a good read but there were also some parts that didn't work with me. Unfortunately, I guessed the end of the book far so early and that thing bothered me a little. But even though that issue, Lauren Runow's writing kept me reading.
I love the musical way of the book.
Kamii, Preston and Becca were also lovable.
The sexual parts were intense and hot. The erotic scenes weren't forced, they were well-written and sensual.

Overall...Black Widow was a nice erotica suspense.

Copy is provided via Netgalley...



No comments:

Post a Comment