Monday, April 4, 2016

Abby's Review: Intimate by Jason Luke via Goodreads

IntimateIntimate by Jason Luke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 Pillow talk Stars

Okay...I'm gonna share my one night stand with you. This is a pillow talk after all.
Come closer...

Yesterday night Jason Luke came to my home. Hush you! We didn't have sex. But we did some other things...
We were...Intimate.



He was giving as much as taking, yesterday. He knew what he wants and he gave me what I wanted in return. He was dominant, demanded my attention and told me what to do.



He also shared his juicy stories with me. He gave me his opinion and asked mine in return.



That was the summary of my last night.
It was entertaining, hot and arousing.


The bold part isn't a fantasy, it was how this book made me feel. It was just like a private night with the author. He talked with the reader via words, pages. He shared his stories and asked questions to the reader.

Intimate was the most arousing book I've ever read!


An F(BR) for Male Author Event on Shh...Come and join the fun: https://goo.gl/B5YSlr





No comments:

Post a Comment