Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Bared To You by Sylvia Day via Goodreads

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)Bared to You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4- Stars!

First of all let me tell you this: If you hadn't read this book yet, I highly recommend you to listen it as audiobook version. It was good enough to make you feel emotions and it was fun ;)

description

I was waiting more than two years to read Crossfire Series. I dont know why I waited that long. There was no reason actually. Anyway, after all that time I was totally blind about this book. I didnt know anything about the story beside the name of Gideon Cross.(cool name btw)

"Are you sleeping with anyone?"

"Why is that any business of yours?"

"Because I want to fuck you, Eva. I need to know what's standing in my way, if anything.”


As we all got use to, Gideon Cross is billionare-hot-alphamale hero of Bared to you. He has dark, captivating charm. He wants control in his own universe and he has it.

Eva Trammel is new employee in the Crossfire Building. She comes New York with her best friend Cary for her new job.
And the first time Eva saw Gideon, he captivated her by his look, his confidence and charm. But she has same effect on him as well. Eventhough Eva doesnt seem to be his type according to people.

“Keep looking at me like that,"
he warned, leaning casually into the counter and sipping his coffee.
"See what happens."

"I'm going to lose my job over you."

"I'd give you another one."

I snorted. "As what? Your sex slave?"

"What a provocative suggestion. Let's discuss.”


Eva and Gideon both have issues about their past. In this book Gideon's mystery isnt solved. But Eva's...I am really sorry about what she'd been through. It was rough to listen. And I like Eva's strength about it. She bared herself to Gideon.
I really wanna know what happened to Gideon.

Beside from that their relationship has up and downs. Sometimes they seem perfect together sometimes they are just like disaster. But whatever they are the truth is...They are hot. There is pretty much lust and passion. And for the record...I love the library scene.

description

I enjoyed listening this book. I also love the other chracters in the book. Like Cary or Mark and Steven. This book is like beginning of the real story. Atleast thats what I feel. It was not so dark or deep. It was well-written enough and storyline was good enough but I felt something missing. I am not sure what it is. Maybe after reading all books of the series I will feel better.



No comments:

Post a Comment