Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review: Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines via Goodreads

Simple PerfectionSimple Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5-Perfect-Stars !!

description

I love Abbi Glines' books so much. Really. It is official now.

Well...I don't know if I can review this book without tears. That end?! My heart is broken now. I know why it had to be like this and yeah, I believe everything happens for a reason in life...But...Agghhh! *sigh*

Okay, lets talk about this book...

Wodds...He is perfect. Really. I don't see any imperfection about this man.

description

As a person who falls in love with fictional heroes, he is totally what I dream of. He is sexy as hell, understanding, passionate, determined, sweet, caring...Also, he has dirty mouth what makes you squirm. (in a good way)

Della Sloane...My sweet, poor Della. I really love this girl and am so sorry for her. The life she had suffered, the things she'd been through...It broke my heart.

description

She was afraid for her, she was afraid to be a burden for him. She was totally insecure. And it was all because of nothing...

I loved her reunion with Neil and Glinda. It was emotional and sweet at the same time.

And after all good things...That overwhelming moment...
I was listenning that part at night, before I went to sleep. And I tried to fight the urge to cry like a baby. I could feel that pain...
This morning I woke up like this:
description

Perfection Series were my favorite of Rosemary Beach books. Eventhough I didnt read the others yet, I feel like this statement is true.

Abbi Glines knows how to make you feel something, anything...Like love, pain or life...





No comments:

Post a Comment