Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review: Ecstasy Unbound by Setta Jay via Goodreads

Ecstasy Unbound (The Guardians of the Realms, #1)Ecstasy Unbound by Setta Jay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5- Paranormally-Hot Stars

Well, well...To be honest I wasnt in the mood for Paranormal/Fantasy book but with that cover I couldnt resist the urge to read it.

Ecstasy Unbound is an highly erotic-paranormal-romance. And I can say that this book is satisfying.

Alexandra is a Goddess and she is one of those kick-ass heroins. But she is lonely at the same time. She has two brothers but she desires more than some familial closeness. I love Alex a lot. She is sweet, strong and a little dangerous. Another thing I love about her is she has some hot-dirty fantasies.

Uri is the Guardian hot-alpha-male who needs relief for his strenght. Uri and Gregorie go to some clubs for it. Uri has another motivation to go those clubs, though. He wants his Goddess to watch him. It is their game for a long time...

But one day, Alex comes to Uri for help. When they are close to each other there is a big pull between them. And good thing is they dont fight with this need. They surrender to it. As result...This book is pretty hot.

description

Ecstasy Bound is mixture of fantasy, romance, mythology, action, fun, a lot of hot sex and dirty talk.

Eventhough I wasnt in the mood for paranormal, Setta Jay made everything hot and tasty. Story sucks you in it and I like this. There was a few things made me confused about this book, a few small awkwardness but other than that Ecstasy Unbound satisfies your needs with a steamy-fantasy-romance story.

Welcome to the Guardians Hot World!


*ARC provided via Netgalley*



No comments:

Post a Comment