Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: Thief by Tarryn Fisher via Goodreads

Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)Thief by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+ -Ten Years- Stars

The last book of the Love Me with Lies Series...I really feel sad that there is no more books about Olivia and Caleb. I think I'll miss them.

description

Caleb Drake was a player. Every girl was throwing themselves at him. But one of them was different. Olivia Kaspen...

She was cold like ice. That cold, she was burning like a fire.

“She burned hot enough to keep everyone away. It was a good trick, except I played with fire.”


Caleb Drake was under her spell at that moment he saw her.

And Olivia Kaspen became his obsession. If there was any cure for his obsession, he didnt care one bit to find it. He told himself that he was trying...He was trying to "try" to stay away from her. But it wasn't working.
After years...they kept haunting each others. No matter what is the situation.
They were belong together.

description

Caleb and Olivia were full of chemistry. Like soulmates. They knew each other. Not like they were spending time together and it became familiar.
Their chemistry was something else. They new how the other thinks, how they feel and what they need. They didn't need any words and I love it.

I loved these books so much.
I loved that they made mistakes.
I loved that they fought with each others, with themselves...and then, fought for eachother, for being together....
I loved that how one decision or one mistake changed their lives.

“She will be your destruction. She's not healthy."
"Then let her destroy me.”


Reading/Listening these books were like reading life. I hoped, wanted, got angry and knew nothing about what will happen. Because it is just like that in real life. All we do is hope, want and fight for it. But it happens how it should happen.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that there are no set rules in life. You do what you have to do to survive. If that means running away from the love of your life to preserve your sanity, you do it. If it means breaking someone’s heart so yours doesn’t break; do it. Life is complicated — too much so for there to be absolutes. We are all so broken. Pick up a person, shake them around and you’ll hear the rattling of their broken pieces. Pieces our fathers broke, or our mothers, or our friends, strangers, or our loves. Olivia has stopped rattling quite as much as she used to. Love is a God-given tool, she tells me. It screws things back in place that were loose, and it cleans out all the broken pieces that you don’t need anymore. I believe her. Our love has been fixing each other. I hope to only hear a tiny jingle when I shake her in a few years”


There is nothing much to say about this book. Love Me with Lies series became one of my favorites. If you read the first and second books then you will love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment