Thursday, October 15, 2015

Review: One More Chance by Abbi Glines via Goodreads

One More ChanceOne More Chance by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5-Glad for another chance- Stars!!

description

First book made me not like Grant as much as I used to. Almost...But I am glad that I gave this series another chance. In this book my Grant is back.
The best part about this book is Nan is not everywhere and I can tolerate her existence in this book. Sorry but I really dont like that girl. At all. But after this book I can tolerate her.

If you wake up and this is a dream,call me. I'll come running. I swear.


This book starts with emotional voice mails. I really like listening those voice mails, actually. They made me like Grant again.

Grant and Harlow are perfect together. I love their relationship. But their fears because of what may happen. Grant's fear of losing his happiness but still trying to make the right thing is so emotional and so sweet at the same time.

Harlow's determination and strength made me proud of her. But her letters...God they were really heart-breaking. The idea of those letters were overwhelming.

This book is like a fairytale with some emotional difficulties. But I loved listening every second of it.

If you are not sure about reading this book after the first book of Grant's, you can give this a chance. It deserves it. Thanks to Abbi Glines who made us love Grant again as much as we did.




No comments:

Post a Comment