Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review: Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines via Goodreads

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5-Perfect-Stars!!

description

I love this book. A lot!

After Too Far Series I love reading Abbi Glines, her heroes and heroins. And this book didnt disappoint me. It was perfect.
In Too Far Series I loved Woods Carrington so much. And in this book I think I fell in love with him. He is too hot for sure but there is more than that. Much more...

Della Sloan...She had really strange and traumatic childhood. She grew up with her mother who has mental issues. She couldnt experience life. She was alone but her bff Braden. And then, she lost her mother...

Della's story touched my heart. Especially her self-doubt and her fears.

This wasn't just an erotic romance. It was also really emotional one. I liked to listen every second of it. And I loved listenning both povs in the book. It gave me a lot to think about.

Woods and Della were two people who have issues about their life. They may not be perfect but their love was. And when they were together their imperfections make them perfect.

Another thing about this book is...It was hot. Like really, really hot. And I was like:

description

And that end? Abbi Glines made it again. She gave something to be curious about. Not just curious but also...broken.
I cannot wait to read second book of Della and Woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment