Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review: Tangled by Emma Chase via Goodreads

Tangled (Tangled, #1)Tangled by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5- Drew is gift from the God Stars

I cant believe myself that I have waited this much to start this book, really. This sweetie was waiting for me for a few months in my ebook-reader. Can you believe that? Yeah, I know...What a waste of time...

When I first saw this book I thought it would be an average book. But I was wrong...So, so wrong.

I was surprised how much I love this book. It was a whole package. It was sweet, hot, funny, hilarious, intelligent, well-written and different.

Tangled is the first book I have read from male POV. (Grey, Walking Disaster etc aren't count for me. Because I knew the real story from female POV) And this is a huge risk. I mean the author is a female and it could be disaster to write with male POV. But it isn't a disaster. It is PERFECT.

Let's see what was Tangled about...

description

Drew Evans has flu. We met him like that at the first page of the book...But who is Drew Evans?

Drew Evans...I-banker, billionaire, intelligent, cocky, sweet, hot, fun, handsome...*fanning myself*
Do you need anymore than that? Yeah, I think so.
Drew Evans thinks that he is a gift to women from above. Dont you agree?

"Half the women in this city would give their left tit to have me where I am right now."


Katherine -Everyone calls me Kate- Brooks...intelligent, sweet, fun, beautiful, bussiness woman...See, what I am trying to do here? Yep. They are alike.

description

Kate is not available cause she is engaged with her ten-years-something boyfriend. She is loyal, atleast she tries to be. But time changes everything, dont you think?

The first night Kate and Drew saw each other it was there. The tension, the undeniable truth. They were it.

In Tangled, Kate and Drew hated each other, argued with each other but no matter what lust, passion were there.

description

Drew and Kate's story may be clishe if you just think the storyline. But while you are reading it, it is everything but clishe. Dialogues were not just funny but smart at the same time.

And I wanna mention one more person in the book: Mackenzie...Oh My...How cute she is! And her dialogues with Uncle Drew?! She may be the luckiest kid. Reading Drew with Mackenzie...Now, I get it why it was a big deal seeing men and kids together.

“Mackenzie raises her hand proudly. “I have a bagina.”
I smirk. “Yes, you do sweetheart. And someday, it’s gonna help you rule the world.”


I wont say long...I will just say that If you are the one who waste time to start this book go ahead. Dont hesitate. This is really, really good.

description




No comments:

Post a Comment