Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review: Take a Chance by Abbi Glines via Goodreads

Take A ChanceTake A Chance by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5-Give it a chance- Stars

I think this is the nutshell of my feelings:
description

Grant...In Too Far Series, I really liked him. But in this book I am not so sure about this. I tried to understand him, I really did. But...Argghh!!

Grant Carter is sweet, charming, good-looking. He can have anyone he wants with just a crook of his finger. But when he saw Harlow...He wanted her.

After Grant realizes that Harlow is the only girl who can make him fall in love...He snapped. He ran.
I have never thought of Grant as coward but this is what he is. He is afraid of loving someone and then losing them... Please, just please!!!

I wanted to shout at him "C'mon, man up dude!"
I dont know it just seems silly to me. Luckily, he heard me and did that.

This picture is summary of Grant's feelings:
description

The worst part of the book was Nan! I liked a lot of things about this book but Nan was making me reconsider the whole book. I just dont like that girl.

Harlow...I liked her kindness, her understanding. She wasnt selfish and she didnt cause so much drama...

One of the things that I liked about this book is it was hot. Harlow wasnt experienced but the last "slap" moment...I liked that a lot ;)

description

But there was a thing about this book that I loved the most. And probably that was the reason I gave 4 stars as rating...It was Kiro...

In the Too Far Series I didnt like Kiro. At all. But then, I saw him in this book and that scene (you probably can guess which scene I mean) brought me to tears. And that helped me to understand his realtionship with Harlow better.

The last part of the book was cliffhanger as usual. My heart hurt for Harlow. Cause I know how she felt. Literally. I know how her situation effects everything. I was there and I still am. So I think that part was also one of the parts I loved.

That wasnt the favorite book of mine in Rosemarry Series but I liked it anyway


No comments:

Post a Comment