Thursday, October 15, 2015

Review: My New Step-Dad, Couch, Owning The Beast, Buy Me by Alexa Riley (#Alexa Riley Marathon)

My New Step-DadMy New Step-Dad by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is nothing much to say about that.

This book is like a secret snacks at nights.

It's short and hot read. Entertaining. I like reading it. It was fun...And you may want to be prepared about batteries before you reading it ;)




CoachCoach by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4- Hot Stars

Okay...You know the fantasies about hot coaches in high school, right? Here you go. Alexa Riley knows that uses that.

description

Coach was quick, short and hot read. These(Alexa's) books aren't for good girls. But who cares? They are fun and hot. No regret or guilts here.

PS: Being good is overrated.
Be naughty
Read smutty. xo


 Owning the BeastOwning the Beast by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4- Dirty-Fairytales-Are-More-Fun Stars!

This weekend was a HOT-ALEXA-RILEY-WEEKEND! And I have no regrets. YAY!

Everyone knows Beauty and the Beast story. All of us enjoyed that fairytale while we were children. Well...This one is for adults.

description

Alexa Riley writes smutty stuffs, nothing more nothing less. These books are for fun and these dont disappoint.

If you wanna have fun with some hot, short and quick reads you should read Alexa Riley.

My only problem with her books is the "breeding stuff". Having sex witout condom is turn on, okay. I admit it. But these breeding thing...Alexa, this is a big turn off, more than cold shower. Trust me!

Leaving this problem aside...These books are hot!



Buy Me (Mistress Auctions, #1)Buy Me by Alexa Riley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have read two books of Alexa Riley in one night!

It was hot and quick read. It is good but it might be better. Naughty, sexy, short...Just a quickie ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment